Friday, December 18, 2009

An "If I Had a Million Dollars" Christmas

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with the whole "remember the true reason for the season" thing...but I must say presents are fun too. Maybe that is why, as I contemplated the many gifts I need to purchase on a small budget, that this song popped into my head.

If I had a million dollars,
I'd build a tree fort in our yard,
If I had million dollars,
You could help, it wouldn't be that hard,
If I had million dollars,
Maybe we could put like a little tiny fridge in there somewhere,
You know, we could just go up there and hang out,
Like open the fridge and stuff,
There would already be laid out foods for us,
Like little pre-wrapped sausages and things...

Now I have no idea how Barenaked Ladies even ended up in the list of songs running through my head, but you must admit, shopping for the perfect gifts would be much more enjoyable with an unlimited budget.

So the proactive thing to do right now would be to show you all those cheap, but GREAT gifts you can buy and still have some change in your purse, but who wants to do that???

I say, let's dream big and, I guess, I'll include some realistic possibilities as well... So here it goes, if I could buy it all...

And, yes, with less than a week until Christmas, I have yet to finish my shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment