Friday, March 26, 2010

I Wear My Sunglasses

In my past, sunglasses were purchased with the grand total reaching about $12. Mainly because they usually found themselves unprotected in the bottom of my purse and rarely had a life expectancy beyond one summer.

Then, my man (who nurses a slight expensive sunglasses fetish himself) purchased me my first pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers and I was hooked. They are about the only thing that celebrities are seen wearing that I too can have... and now I can't go back.

I think I am ready for another fabulous face ornament.

These classics could definitely meet my sun shading needs...

[ Norma Kamali Glasses via Greedy Girl ]

Or, I could just stick with my Ray-Bans. These have been on my fashion radar for sometime now...

[ Clubmaster via Ray-Ban]

No comments:

Post a Comment