Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday of Randomness

I am jump starting my Monday with a little randomness after my sad sabbatical due to computer malfunction. The hubby fixed it. I think I will keep him.

How to make your own deodorant... Do I dare? Probably not.

Scrabble Controversy.

50 most stylish leading men of the past half century.

Coolest library ever.

My best friend lives far far away in NYC... she has long dark hair. Sometimes she wears it in waves. I choose to believe this was about her.

High priced coffee closes the calcium gap... aka what I learned from watching True Blood.

Before the summer has passed, I will carry flowers in my bag. Here

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know...

    1) I love your blog
    2) I posted the library link on my class discussion

    Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much darling! I am so glad you like:) Can't wait to see you too!

    ReplyDelete