Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Barn Kinda Love

Today I am day dreaming about a barn wedding.

My very dear friend is in the process of planning her own beautiful wedding day with an outdoor ceremony and barn reception. Needless to say, it is truly inspirational.

Due to my wonderfully obsessive personality, I can not help but be drawn to all things encompassing her special day vision. With that being said, you can look forward to seeing many more little bits of inspiration for a country, modern, fall, ecclectic, barn yard, vintage, hay bale, mason jar, FABULOUS kinda love!

Barn meets elegance...


Mason jars, rustic wood, candles... Fire Hazzard? Yes. Loving it? Of course!

Metal lanterns lining a brick walk way.

And, of course, the oh so lovely lemonade/iced tea/maybe something spiked jugs.


[ images via the knot? maybe? I think... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment