Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gourmet Snow Cone Trailer

When I was in high school, the opening of the local snow cone shack was the official kick-off to summer.

With a seemingly boundless list of flavor possibilities, a dollop of whip cream straight from the can and, of course, a gummy worm placed carefully within as the peice de resistance, these styrofoam cups of happiness were synonymous with 100 degree weather, sun tans and freedom.

When I saw this post on airstream trailers featured at events, I was intrigued. When I saw the airstream trailer with gourmet snow cones featured at events, I was hooked.


With a flavor list including Clementine, Watermelon Basil, Green Tea Pear, Blackberry Lavender and Espresso with Mexican Cane Sugar (yum), this may just be the grown up version of my summertime in a cup. Not to mention, with 100% natural ingredients, I may just have to make the trip to Kansas City, MO for these lovelies.

[ image via green wedding shoes ]

No comments:

Post a Comment