Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stella Mare's; Night and Day

One day, while engaging in my daily dose of wedding obsession, I stumbled upon something that made me entirely too excited... a Santa Barbara wedding featured on Style Me Pretty which had the same reception site as my own perfect day.

I was just minding my own business... doing my routine perusing of all the loveliness... and there they were! Some very familiar chairs... upon further investigation I found that this reception was indeed at the very same Stella Mare's restaurant as mine. Sigh, its almost as good as my own wedding being featured on this site... almost.







[ our wedding images by Mary Jane Photography ]
I just love seeing the images of this gorgeous spot with the night version of our wedding and the day version of theirs... lovely no matter what.



[ images via Style Me Pretty ]

No comments:

Post a Comment