Friday, July 23, 2010

I Digress for Pretty Little Things

It is about the only things that could entice me to digress from recapping each and every succulent moment from our recent and much missed vacation... and that is the topic of weddings.

Always on my mind and in my heart, wedding inspiration can stop me dead in my tracks. And today I experienced one of those dead in my tracks kinda moments when I spotted LoBoheme's goodies on Once Wed.

Although their headpieces are positively drool worthy, it is their garters that are making me truly jealous.

Since my wedding day has passed, I have decided I am in need of another garter-worthy occasion. Hmmm, Saturday night movie date with the hubs? Or maybe under a bridesmaids dress... it can be our little secret :)

The headpiece, sash and image conjures a chic, country affair. A wedding for the modern Laurie Williams.


The Frankie Bridal Halo has me invisioning a very Gatsby wedding day. It is my opinion that the name of this headband should be Daisy.


[ images via lo boheme etsy shop ]

No comments:

Post a Comment