Monday, July 26, 2010

Mondays are for Randomness

Oh Monday, how quickly you creep up on me. I spent the weekend in Kansas City shopping, eating and just enjoying some time with the hubs. Sometimes it is the best weekends that make Mondays the hardest.

But to ease the Monday aches and pains, heres a little link love.

Bridesmaids' Bouquets in Clutches... such a fabulous idea for weddings from vintage to glam

I want to make these lovely baloon invites NOW!

This recipe sounds like something even i could make.

How to make even the lovliest of weddings even lovlier? Have In-N-Out for a caterer! I think my husband would agree this was the one thing missing from our wedding day...

Lavendar Lemonade? Yes please!

Cupcakes, twinkle lights, pale pink peonies and a white room... love these lights and image

I'm still loving book tables

Going to the chapel

P.S. Today marks the one year anniversary of the day I became the luckiest girl in the world.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the little shoutout!

    and happy anniversary too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the drink set up of the organic farm wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ever ours - your blog makes me smile

    danielle - I thought a certain barn bride might enjoy that dose of inspiration :)

    Love,
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete