Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Totally Paused

Driving directions escape me. Just ask the engineer. Without my GPS, which was actually a merciful gift from my in-laws, I would be utterly lost. Although I would like to say this is just one of my endearing qualities, I fear it is simply annoying. Why my memory chooses to block out such simple and important things like turn left, then right (don't even get me started on cardinal directions) is beyond me...

But ask me to recite quotes from the 1990's classic Clueless and my memory is frighteningly accurate.

Mel: What the hell is that?
Cher: A dress.
Mel: Says who?
Cher: Calvin Klein.

So, when I spotted Cher's LWD now for sale I had only one thought, "Ooh! I wonder if they have that in my size."


[ clueless dress via confederacy ]

2 comments:

  1. "I got a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anybody would miss you."
    "Hey, the protective vibe, I dig."
    "What's wrong with you, kid? Do you think the death of Sammy Davis left an opening in the rat pack?"

    ....someone stop me! love this post :)

    ReplyDelete