Monday, August 16, 2010

Random Melancholy Monday

It's a Monday. And not in one of those normal "Mondays stink" kinda ways but in one of those "I think I will run away to greece and live on the beach and just be naked, a flower child, with a kick ass tan and I'll eat fish for every meal, so my skin will still look gorgeous despite the uv rays,
f*#@ uv rays" kinda ways....

Basically, this melancholy Monday has got me asking...

Why do I not live here?

Maybe all the random loveliness will get me out of my Monday mood...

A painted furniture gal myself, I am surprised to learn how much I too like at least one naked wood piece in a room...

The Creativity Quiz... yep I took it. "You would love to use your creativity to retreat into a world that is kind and reassuring. For you, being creative means having the chance to become one with what you create, bathe in the glory of it and allow yourself to be taken over by it." ... so true Psychologie magazine... so true

Oh my gosh, I WANT TO GO HERE

Jammin to everyone's Monday Music

I vote yes for fun flag sculptures for your next event

I heart barn doors too

No comments:

Post a Comment