Monday, September 27, 2010

The First Random Monday of Fall

My first weekend of fall went far to quickly... I have to remember to really live in the fall moment.

So in that spirit, tonight, as I watch fabulous fashion on TV with just a hint of melodrama (Gossip Girl anyone) and browse all of this internet loveliness, I will sip on hot apple cider.

Wanting a map like this to inspire and document our stately travels

I'd rather be smooching my nerdy husband button and other exceedingly cute wedding details

Smokey eyes, wild and free, platforms... fall

Little boys clothing never looked so stylish

A fabulous chevron striped notebook

An oooh la la wedding

Plates are not just for the dinner table... plates on a wall

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frostings sound like the perfect fall treat

Happy Fall Monday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment