Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Food Snob

Ok, here it goes (heavy sigh here). My name is Bianca, and I am a food snob. That's right I said it. I was raised with the pretentious idea that everything is better made from scratch. I blame my mother really. But wait, there's more. Not only am I a food snob, but I am the worst kind. I believe that everything should be made from scratch, while I myself have absolutely no talent for making said food. I disgust myself.

However, even I must admit that I have never met a made from scratch brownie that could beat Ms. Betty Crocker's... seriously, they're amazing (I am also calling her Ms. because I am not entirely sure Betty is a Mrs... she seems awfully independent).

Now, if someone thinks they have a recipe that can compare I owe it to her, Ms. Crocker and food snobs everywhere to give it a shot.


[ image and recipe via black eiffel ]

No comments:

Post a Comment