Monday, October 4, 2010

Frantic Random Monday

It is one of those Mondays... The kind that kicks off the kind of week where you have to pencil in showers. Don't get me wrong, I like being busy, but it is weeks such as these that make it clear how much of an inspiration junkie I really am. Even with no down time, there are so many pretty things to see and I just gotta get my fix. I may just have to skip a shower or two...

A lovely little space

Needing a reason to create these fabric lined envelopes

A outdoor wedding with wheat details

Life is better with cupcakes... and a sweet sweet blog; Enjoy Cupcakes

Oh Audrey... you make me smile

A effortlessly beautiful Wichita, KS backyard wedding

I want her fab organizational skills

Dear hubby, I think I need this laptop case to go with a new laptop... hint hint

Hope your Mondays are relaxed!
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. skipping showers is always acceptable when you are busy :) we know this from living in the GPhi.. i'm sorry i'm keeping you so busy!! if it'll make you feel any better, i'll tell you how long i went the other day without a shower when i see you... i think it will :) ha!

    ReplyDelete