Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Monday

I am coming down from my amazing weekend high. After celebrating the wedding of two dear friends, (more to come on that later) and the birthday of my lovely little sister, I am having post weekend exhaustion... but, as you know, nothing does more to pick me up than pretty things... and like 5 cups of coffee.

Ajenda turned 20 on 10.10.10!

Taking my vitamins would be alot more fun if they were in this pretty packaging

Highly considering a picnic anniversary photo session someday

Lavendar Vanilla Sugar sounds absolutely lovely

Unique reception seating

I am an absolute wimp when it comes to the cold; this neckwarmer could rock my Kansas winter world

I have an unnatural love of Halloween, chocolate, chocolate mixed with pumpkin and this cake

More tailgating I can appreciate

Hope this helps to jolt your Monday!
Bianca

1 comment: