Friday, November 12, 2010

Precious Party

Precious little girl with a precious little name and a precious ice cream party.








[ images via my sweet and saucy ]

I have two things to share with you regarding this lovely affair... The first, my love for this party borders on obsession. I loved each and every image so much I had to cut myself off and say, thats enough Bianca.

Second, little known fact, the engineer and I had our first date over ice cream. Due to this, my mother felt it necessary to refer to him only as "Ice Cream Boy" for the first few months of our romance. Therefore, I am thinking with a story such as this one, you could easily convert this ice cream themed party into a lovely big girl bridal shower... or perhaps a baby shower for the expecting mommy who craves ice cream (and pickles).

1 comment: