Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Monday

Monday is here. At this moment I find myself too tired to function without coffee and too tired to actually make the coffee. So maybe a healthy dose of inspiration will jump start my tired morning.

I'm joining everyone else in the obsession with this fiery chignon tutorial

An apple a day wedding

Bacon Cashew Caramel Popcorn... do you even need the popcorn?

Something so Prince Charming about a groom in a white jacket

In-N-Out in Texas! Yes, that is more exciting she said as she drooled on her keyboard...

Speaking of drooling, my obsession with s'mores continues

Puffy Shoulders

I hope you all are having happy, caffeinated Mondays!
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. My friend reads the cup of joe blog and also loved that red chignon photo! she has red hair and recreated the style for our gallery opening on saturday night.

    ReplyDelete