Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Wishing

For some time now, today has been marked in my calendar as the first of the twelve days of Christmas (in my opinion Christmas should be included). My master plan was to have a cute homemade advent calendar strung across our mantle by today, but sadly I ran out of time.  Luckily I still have 12 days to share with you all the things on my Christmas wishlist for myself and others... Let's start with a little something on my own list to Santa (selfishness is the true reason for the season, right?)
[ by the fire chemise via anthropologie ]
[ thermal maxi dress via nasty gal ]
Dear Santa,

For a little white mouse,
1. One long-sleeved, at least ankle length black maxi dress to be
layered with belts and turqouise jewelry and furry vests and scarves...

Love,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment