Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Monday

The first weekend of December is behind us and already I feel as though the Christmas season is going by way too fast. In the short two days, the engineer and I tried to embrace as much of the Christmas spirit as we could... I did a little gift wrapping at a very cool charitable organization, we attempted some Christmas shopping, listened to some holiday tunes and kicked off the Christmas movie watching with a classic, Christmas Vacation. Now as Monday has arrived, I am ready to spread some gifts from around the web...

I simply must go
But baby it's cold outside
The answer is no
But baby it's cold outside
Your welcome has been
How lucky that you dropped in
So nice and warm
Look out the window at that storm
My sister will be suspicious
Gosh your lips look delcious
 Baby, It's Cold Outside
Frank Loesser
Hands down my all time favorite Christmas song

A couple of love links; here and here

I too am sooo craving a trip to Kansas City

Vegas wedding inspiration

Decor for your holiday home... still in love with winter white

And dreaming of wreath for every window

A little glitter for your Christmas treats

Tiffany & Co.

And last but not least; Consider trading in red and green for pink and gold

So that's just a few of the things that are bringing me joy today. As we kick off the second week of December, what are you doing to embrace Christmas? Let me know... I need tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment