Monday, December 13, 2010

Random Monday

The engineer and I are back again from a fun-filled trip to Oklahoma. Friends, food, Christmas lights and an engagement announcement from one of my girls made the weekend perfection. Of course, with this exciting announcement comes the official onset of wedding season (at least in my book). This means you can count on my wedding obsession to be even worse than usual. But for now, it's another Christmas-Time Random Monday.
Trying desperately to find time to make an Advent Calendar; even if it is just for the 12 days of Christmas...

A Vintage Rental Company... brilliant

It's a Wonderful Life quote

Now that's what I call trash the dress

Sexy

One of my favorite parts of the wedding is the get-away car

A sweater for your potted tree

So there it is, a few of the things that are making me smile this Monday morning. This week I am planning to finish up some Christmas shopping (really... I'm going to), attempt to stay warm, catch up on some Christmas movie watching, put some finishing touches on our Christmas decor and, of course, share all of the loveliness catching my eye. Do you have high hopes for this week?

Love,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment