Monday, December 20, 2010

Random Monday

I am exhausted with trying to keep up with Christmas. This weekend the shopping got done... almost, the Christmas cards sent out... most of them, the Christmas goodies baked... ha! Who I am kidding? Not even close. I may be behind in life, but I am totally caught up on my random goodies for today. So here it is, my gift to you on this Random Monday... enough inspiration to keep you procrastinating right into the new year.
Too true, too true

Playing with your food

Sweet father and daughter dancing shoes

Nutcracker love

Speaking of pretty ballerinas; breathtaking film

Christmas in Rome? Yes please!

I made these for my bridesmaids

Not so sure I'm ready for overalls, but she makes it work...

Sweet engagement sessions here and here

Can't get enough of this image

The Wonder Years

Gingerbread House Decorating Party

Go on... You know you want to break out the hot cocoa and get lost in these. Go ahead, the cards can wait.
Merry Monday before Christmas!
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment