Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Seriously Santa...

This one's a big one.
Dear Santa,

For a little white mouse,
1. One long-sleeved, at least ankle length black maxi dress to be layered with belts and turqouise jewelry and furry vests and scarves...
2. This turban to keep my head warm and my outfit fabulous
3. Pretty pink ballet flats that wrap up my ankle like my old pointe shoes
4. This Kahala bikini and this Maui fragrance... and (now the big one) maybe a trip to the beach so I have an excuse for neeeeding them

Love,
Bianca

P.S. After I posted the Dude No. 1 All Natural Beard Oil here, the NYC best friend met the creative lady behind MCMC fragrances. We absolutely love seeing people who are living out their passions (it is probably one our favortie topics of conversation). I am now officially smitten with this company and the Maui scent. I haven't smelled it yet, but I have a feeling it could be the scent I have been searching for...

No comments:

Post a Comment