Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Want One!

Watch this video spotted at Green Wedding Shoes. Watch it now. And then, watch it again. You will fall in love each and everytime. I promise.

Random fact about the engineer and I... We have no wedding video. And that's ok, because I wanted that day to be forever as I remember and as our beautiful images portray it. No images of me shaking nervously or of my grandfather jumping into the aisle during our oh so romantic vows to take pictures(happened). We remember only the perfection.

But I do want one of these videos by Loren Brinton Films! I want one so much. What an absolutely perfect way to announce your engagement to the world.

Ok, that's it, I'm pushing play again.

4 comments:

  1. that is the cutest idea/video EVER! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. It's amazing. Think they would do one for me and Boston? I'm trying to remain practical here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I love how playful and happy they are. It's the sweetest thing to see in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it perfect! After further obsessing, I found that this groom is actually behind the making of these precious videos (yeah, Loren Brinton Films, you would think I would have caught on sooner)... Now it's even better

    ReplyDelete