Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Love


[ Adam and Eve by Dolly ]

I have to admit that I never, ever clicked play on videos. Even when posted on my favorite blogs, I just didn't take the time. Until, of course, I randomly decided to push play on this one (gosh I stiiill love that one) and now I'm hooked. It is a good thing too because if I had not stumbled upon this at A Cup of Jo, I never would have experienced the veil, the boat, the song... heaven.

I am also now petitioning for this song to be played at the twiggy's someday wedding (ok, it is not close or anything, but I like to plan ahead).

2 comments:

  1. oh my oh my!! sea of love by cat power is on my (way too early to plan) wedding playlist, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Isn't it wonderful! We got married over looking the ocean so I believe it was definitely on our "maybe" list at the time... we ended up choosing Bright Eyes "First Day of My Life" for the ceremony, but "Sea of Love" is waaay to lovely... my sis is gonna have to use it ;)

    ReplyDelete