Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Monday

I'm up, I'm up... the engineer is still in bed. He has the day off while I am forced to face the cold cold world. I have decided that I am ready for spring. I informed the hubby that I am over winter. He said it has only just begun... dream squasher. Warm, soundly sleeping, lucky dream squasher. If you are one of the lucky ones, I have plenty of lovely randomness for you to enjoy on your day off. And if you're a poor working sap like me, here's some randomness to help you face the work day.
A romantic shoot full of fairytale dresses

Engineer, the importance of a good garage is becoming more and more understandable

Lusting after a pair of high wasted, wide legged, 70's inspired jeans (especially those Emersonmade ones!)

Handmade cake stand tutorial

Absolutely love the idea of the Commission Project

How to get your engagement session published

A very precious little home music video

Recycle, reduce, reuse for your wedding

A Hangover party for the boys

I don't care what they say; I'm a scorpio

A living wall

And with that I will sleepily stumble to the coffee maker to pour myself a fresh cup of awake. Happy MLK Day!

Love,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment