Monday, January 31, 2011

Random Monday

I guess it was more than just the two days of spring weather that had me feeling restless. I admit I have been feeling this way for some time now. I know, I know, this is awfully serious talk for a random Monday morning, but I am ready for a change... the other shoe to drop, something's gotta give (I can't think of any other cliches). The problem is, I really am at a loss as to how to... what to... SEE! I can't even figure out how to explain how I feel (the poor hubs must think I've gone mad). I do know that I may be changing things up in this little space. I hope you don't mind! But I can assure you, Random Mondays will stay the same because.... I am always and forever just a little bit random.
A note on the promise that Monday brings... Love the idea of a thank you note a day

Non-toxic nail polish

Absolutely loving her Sex and the City fashion recreations; here, here, here and here

Who needs table numbers? Naming your tables is where it's at... 25 ideas

Love, Love. Love this Resource Party; Nothing like a room full a fabulous women to make things happen (ok... there could be men there too)

The bride wore yellow

Just trade Twitter for Google Reader and I'm as lost as Amelia Earhart

Happy Random Monday to all!
Love,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment