Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Fever

So I flaked out on you all Friday. I am such a bad little blogger. The fact of the matter is, I fear that I have spring fever, "but I knoooow it isn't spring" (that was me breaking out into song... Roger and Hammerstein's musical State Fair... anyone? anyone? Watch it).

Yes, two days of 55 plus degree weather and I grow restless. Luckily I was able to spend my Saturday exactly how I had hoped. A lovely little lunch (I ordered lemonade, a true warm weather beverage), window shopping, watching some ducks in a half icy pond and strolling hand in hand with a pretty neat guy (the hubs... just to clarify).

Unfortunately, it truly isn't spring and the next couple of days call for snow, snow, snow.

Pro:
I will get to try out the new snow boots the engineer surprised me with...

Con:
Snow is freaking cold...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I want ordered a sweetened passion ice tea lemonade the other day at Starbucks! Everyone else has steaming beverages but I really needed something summery! The poor girl looked at me like I was nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so refreshing! I want one now... and my spring weather back :)

    ReplyDelete