Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chillin Like A Villain

[ bcbg jacket and turtleneck; f21skirt, minnetonka mocassins; necklace via mom ]
In the bottom left picture I am laughing so hard that my eyebrows make me look like a villain from a Disney movie. Just wanted you to know that I am aware. Speaking of Disney, doesn't this necklace remind you of the one Pocahontas wore (you know the one)?

Now that I've established that, I can tell you about yesterday. Yesterday was my second GLORIOUS snow day of the year. How sweet it was. Last week, when my unexpected day off came, I was ready. I knew I wanted to organize the kitchen cabinets, do laundry, bake bread... but yesterday...

Hubs at 9:43 a.m. (via text message): Watcha organizing today babe!?!?

Me (via text message): Haha! Im thinkin nothin. Lol! Just chillin like a villain and its so fabulous

Sigh, and fabulous it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment