Thursday, February 24, 2011

Messy Buns and Make Believe

[ j. crew navy velvet blazer, j. crew belt, banana republic pleated skirt,
bcbg nude heels, michael kors watch, francesca's gold rose ring ]
Sometimes I play make believe. In my mind I am a ballerina, but it is my day off so of course I am all dressed up. But I am not in Kansas. I am strolling through the streets of Paris, stopping for espresso and gelato (because ice cream is my favorite, no matter the country). And even though I have traded my pointe shoes for a fabulous pair of heels, I still wear a messy ballerina bun... Because that is what a Parisian ballerina would do. At least in my daydreams.

For the record, Kansas is better than my daydreams because the engineer is here. And I like him more than ice cream... almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment