Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Monday

As usual, Monday came too soon. I feel like my weekend was booked solid and I did not have nearly enough laziness penciled in, but ready or not, Monday arrived.

With this Monday comes thoughts of love and just a short week to plan for V-Day. If you are like me, you have thoughts of sweet loveliness and DIY goodness to show your loved ones just how much they mean to you, but not necessarily a clear vision of what to do (or how you will make the time to do it). So here it is. A little Valentine's Day Random Monday Inspiration to get you in the mood for looooove.
Be My Baby Banner (Yes, I do call the engineer "Baby" on a regular basis. You may gag now)

Paint Chip Valentines

Cut a heart out of your newspaper... I may have to try that one (after it has been read, of course)

A Vintage Valentine Dessert Table

Slightly obsessed with giant, red, heart-shaped balloons

Gorgeous Valentine's Menu

And, of course, nothing says romance like doilies

So there you are! Surely this can at the very least get you started on your V-Day planning. As for the rest of this week, you can be sure that I will be on the hunt for all sorts of fabulous ways to spend the big V. And, yes, I will be sharing. I mean, I gotta spread the love! Happy Monday!

Love,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment