Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's A Secret

[ dress via ?, j. crew cardigan, lucky boots, vintage belt,
michael kors watch, j. crew bracelet ]
So I did not have a post yesterday. Not even one. But I promise, I have a really good excuse. You see the engineer and I were out Tuesday evening. While I should have been at home preparing my posts for Wednesday, the engineer and I were having a little celebratory dinner date.

Now, this is the part where I tell you what we were celebrating, right? WRONG. I'm not going to tell... because it's a secret. Calm down. calm down. I'll tell... eventually, but for now you will just have to guess. Let your imaginations run wild. I won't peep.

As for those of you who do know, don't even attempt to give it away in the comment section because I have comment moderation (that's right, I'm all powerful here) and I will not post it if you give it away. Nuh uh.

2 comments: