Monday, March 28, 2011

Manic {random} Monday

The above pictures were taken this morning as my straightening iron (yes, I curl my hair with a straightener) decided to start randomly turning off... insert manic state.

Normally, it would take more to get me from random to manic on a Monday morning, but this Monday kicks off a busy week for the engineer and I. To start, this week I reveal our secret... I know you've been dyyying with anticipation. What day will I tell? I don't know, guess you'll just have to wait and see (hahahahahahaha).

And now, a little random Monday link love...

Long tables are my favorite, this one wins

Gisele

Secrets of a Stylist is a officially a must watch

One of the most important parts of the wedding day... How you will get there

Ferris Bueller Board Game!!! Yes please!

A little lace... a lotta lovely

Uh! I am just so excited for this week! Now if I could just get my dang blasted straightener to work....
Crazy Love!
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. You bought a house. I'm confident in my guess. It involves some kind of moving to somewhere :) PS - I'll be checking everyday, every hour...

    ReplyDelete