Friday, April 8, 2011

Grass

[ forever 21 navy and white blazer, plastic jeans, 
michael kors watch, *essie nail polish]
What is the best thing about not being apartment dwellers anymore? Grass. Ok, maybe it is not the BEST thing, but definitely top 10. With a backyard however, comes maintenance, and I think we have quite the sweet little system... Husband mows, and I take pictures.

For the record, the engineer has requested I make it clear that the pretty yellow flowers I insist on taking pictures of are in fact weeds and will not be with us long. Poor pretty little yellow flowers, you never even had a chance...

*I would tell you what color of essie nail polish this is, but I have no clue where I packed it.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new digs, Bianca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that I don't doubt Travis's abilities or anything, but I'd just like to take a moment to remind you of my lawn mowing talents. If you ever need a replacement, I'm volunteering my jungle taming services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bianca,
    It was a true delight to meet you yesterday! And I'm so excited that you live just around the block from me! Best wishes in your new home!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete