Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random {late} Monday

These last couple of weeks have been a blur. A quick, stressful, full of change, blur. And even though we are loving all of these changes, I think we both wouldn't mind a night of nothing... sweet, quiet, curl up on the couch, catch up on all the DVRed shows night of nothing. Sigh, this isn't penciled in for the near future, but a girl can dream. For now, a little late Random Monday relaxation.
The Tragedy of First Position... Sometimes the simplest things are the most difficult

I think this day looks lovely

For the Mrs.

Birkenstocks... I may be tempted... Don't judge

I have decided that the older I get, the crazier my wardrobe will become

I would like this dress please (oh yeah, and maybe the body to go in it)

10:14 p.m. Guess I better wish you Random Monday Sweet Dreams!

Happy Night!
Bianca

2 comments:

  1. That day looks fabulous... I'm jealous.

    And that model can eat me. Kenny said, and I quote, "She looks like a man with all her muscles... well, actually, she's pretty hot. Sorry, babe... I mean you're hot too."

    Thanks, babe. Love you too. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha! Yeah... remind me to go to the gym tomorrow... or maybe the next day....

    ReplyDelete