Sunday, April 3, 2011

Secret Revealed!

I told you I would reveal our secret this week... and with barely 10 minutes to spare, I kept my promise.

That's right, the engineer and I are officially, grown up, bonafide, oh my goodness, home owners! After over a year of searching we have finally found a place to call home and it feels oh so good!

If you read this post (from almost exactly a year ago) you know that the hubs and I had quite different views of an ideal home. Somehow we managed to find a lovely compromise to meet both of our needs. Compromise, I hear that's what marriage is all about....

So, it is with a truck full of cardboard boxes, a pain in our backs and a new set of keys on our key chains that we say, "Welcome! Come in and stay a while!" (Before you do, please be advised that we have absolutely nothing for you to sit on and a completely empty pantry...)

5 comments:

  1. AHhh!!!!! I'm so stinking excited sissy!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats!!!!!!!! :) Can't wait to see the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay!!! so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations darling! that's really exciting. (and also you look adorable in your photos). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks loves!!! We are soooooo excited too!!! Now we just need to find some time to unpack....

    ReplyDelete