Monday, May 9, 2011

Random {sorry} Monday

I have nothing to say for myself. I am ashamed. Nothing since Tuesday! Tuesday! OK, maybe I do have something to say, I'm sorry.

My excuse? I was having a moment. OK, not a moment, but a few days. Just feeling kind of sad. Which is silly because there are so many reasons to smile. And laugh (until you cry). And to feel joyful. And so many reasons to dream...
"Take Your Dreams  Seriously," and other inspiring statements

A claw foot bathtub couch... that seems dream worthy

Lace

I will wear a flower necklace this summer

Vintage stamp loveliness 

A stylin couple by the beach is my favorite

Dreaming of this dress

Dancing in black and white

Hava a dreamy Monday!

Love,
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. Love you and miss you already! :) I'll forgive you for such the long wait, I guess... Don't let it happen again, lady! And smile! K that is all.

    ReplyDelete