Friday, May 20, 2011

Starbucks On A {stupid} Friday

6sdkoG on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Ok Friday, let's get right down to it. You absolutely sucked. That's right. I said it. And the worst part is, you're supposed to be a great day! You kick off the weekend! You hold the promise of two more days of freedom! But today, oh today, you just were not workin for me.

So to combat your absolute STUPIDNESS, I took a little trip to Starbucks in the hopes that a Mocha Coconut Frappuccino and the always sunny disposition of the Starbucks' workers could sweeten my day.

Here's the scene:

I pull up to the drive-thru window on this gloomy Friday evening.

I order my beverage (grande because I mean business).

Perky Starbucks worker asked if I need anything else, I answer "no."

Perky Starbucks worker knows better (I believe she could hear it in my voice). "Are you sure you don't need a yummy oatmeal cookie or a brownie?" she asks.

To which I reply, "I don't know, do I?"

"Well," she says, "I know I would need a Birthday Cake Pop. They are pink with sprinkles."

SOLD.

cardigan: forever 21
tank: forever 21
belt: j crew
pants: j crew
necklace: vintage
watch: michael kors
shoes: tj maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment