Monday, June 6, 2011

random monday

Happy sigh... summer. You make me so giddy. I am coming off one of those weekends that just screams summer (I'll share tomorrow). And even though I know it's not technically here, I am ready to soak up some sun, eat some snow cones, fall in love with hot days and warm nights and maybe even be inspired to do some fabulous things... which totally starts with Random Monday.

This DIY wall hanging is being added to my list of things to do.

“That if you could acquire enough, accomplish enough, you’d never want to own or do another thing. That if you could eat or sleep enough, you’d never need more. That if enough people loved you, you’d stop needing love.” - Chuck Palahniuk from Choke (quote spotted here)

I think our backyard could use a bed

Ah... Wet Hot American Summer... a classic

I am all about summer goals this year. This pretty little place of summer goals inspires me

It would be wrong to have a baby JUST to put these sunglasses on her... right? (sooo much sweetness)

These jar of s'mores are heaven

Romeo, Romeo, Where fore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, Or if thou shalt not be but sworn my love and I will no longer be a Capulet... Yeah didn't even google that so may not be direct (I can keep going by the way, embarrassing). Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about this

Having the urge to wear flowers in my hair and string ribbons from the trees...when am I not really?

Ok, I'm ready. Let the summer begin!

Summer Lovin!
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the linky love, and making me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete