Monday, July 11, 2011

random monday {off a random weekend}

The weekend was perfection. And, as all great weekends usually are, it was random. 

Saturday morning, we were greeted around 7:00 am to sunlight streaming in through our pale bedroom curtains. In typical Bianca fashion, I rolled over and covered my eyes to hide from the morning. But then husband muttered two words that pulled me from my sheet cocoon... garage sales. Our random and unplanned quest for garage sales proved unfruitful. So we drove through lovely neighborhoods lined with trees and talked about the future. A few hours into our random drive, our tummies began to rumble, leading us on a random grocery shopping trip. The day continued with homemade pizza, thrift stores, a baseball game and a movie. All so random and all so lovely.

Luckily, it's Random Monday, so I can keep the lovely comin...

I love love love this image. And the moving pictures remind me of Harry Potter (and yes, I do want to go see the last movie soooo much).

“Once upon a time there was a girl I knew, who lived across the street. Brown hair, brown eyes. When she smiled, I smiled. When she cried, I cried. Every single thing that ever happened to me that mattered, in some way had to do with her. That day Winnie and I promised each other that no matter what, that we'd always be together. It was a promise full of passion and truth and wisdom. It was the kind of promise that can only come from the hearts of the very young.” -The Wonder Years (I love the Wonder Years)

Surfboards as decor... You know I would do this....

Blogs for the boys

I would like to have a lemonade stand

This dress should be on me right now

Have you seen this Kinfolk video yet? I can't wait to see more

Lovely picnic inspiration

Have you seen these trailers? I think 50/50 looks wonderful

I want to be Queen of the Sea and throw a mermaid party for a little one someday...

I'm tweeting!

Sigh, randomness is my favorite.

Happy Monday!

Love,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment