Monday, July 25, 2011

random monday

As stated here, I didn't post Friday (bad blogger), but I did wear a freedom braid. Ironically, the lone braid was the only thing confined in my sea of dirty blond. Thousands of tiny strands intertwined in three bunches, coiling down, fastened by a white thread. It felt right. And, well,  kind of random... 

Above is a little taste of our weekend (as seen through the eye of my iPod camera). It was random, of course, and lovely... a car show (I like the pretty red ones), a farmer's market, and putting on a anniversary party (State Fair style) were just a few of our summertime activities.

And now... You know...


Wichita, KS home on Apartment Therapy... Who are you fabulous home liver iner?

Mama's Fish House was the favorite restaurant on our honeymoon!

Precious

I neeeeeeed a beach tent in my life

I'm not usually into teasing hair, but I am into this braided up-do

As usually, I am a fan of any form of s'more

I hope you see many beautiful things this week!

Love,
Bianca

P.S. Isn't the engineer a hottie? I'm just sayin...




2 comments:

  1. siiigh I'm trying to grow my hair longer just so I could try all those lovely braided hairstlyes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have a braid obsession....

    ReplyDelete