Wednesday, July 20, 2011

via

Oxn0w3 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
{ necklace via three pink dots & her three pink shops }
Do you remember playing dress up? 

When I was a little girl, being swallowed up by mom's hand-me-downs was one of the most thrilling parts of playing make believe. And, if you were very lucky, mom might even let you try on a little of her red red lipstick.

Well, now I'm all grown up. And even though the red red lipstick is from my very own makeup supply, borrowing fashion treasures from someone else's collection is still a thrill.

About a week ago, I got to play dress up once again. With this lady and the jewelry she sales via her three pink shops. Not only did I get to play dress up but I got a little preview of the fabulous things coming to her shop... like this necklace.

Stay tuned.


1 comment: