Wednesday, July 27, 2011

we've got style

Sometimes the engineer lets me take pictures of him. Which is good, because the man's got style.

When we first met, our college styles were in full swing, and a bit contradicting. Me in my tie dye skirts and leather moccasins and the boy in his flat bill caps and baggy sweat pants. Sometimes we would make quite the pair, walking hand in hand to the library... the hippy and the skater boy.

However, since our college years, our styles have evolved. Now don't get me wrong, my moccasins still make an appearance and the flat bill caps cannot be pried from the engineer's hands (despite my sometimes desperate attempts). But somehow, we have started to discover a different version of our styles.

Our married, 20-something style.

No comments:

Post a Comment