1. Cheap sunglasses are best when playing on the beach. We play hard. Designer frames could be harmed.
2. Just because you're in a swimsuit doesn't mean you can't still rock some accessories.
3. Don't be afraid to cover up if you're feeling burned. It's about the experience, not the tan (too bad I didn't take my own advice that last day...)
4. Wear Urban Outfitters nail polish in Tanline. It's just neon enough to shine through your sand covered toes. And it covers #13. And it's called Tanline. 'Nough said.
5. Don't ever leave the beach. If you do, you WILL suffer withdrawals. (OK, that has nothing to do with what to wear, but it's so important).