Monday, August 22, 2011

random monday

#10? DONE! Finished! Finito! Donesville!

That was our weekend. That, and like three trips to Starbucks. And now, it is Monday...

image via project wedding
I love globes. I love globes as centerpieces even more.

image via the rockstar diaries
I need a bicycle just so I can take a picture like this.

image via country living
Remind me to organize my pantry... my goodness this is pretty.

image via my cup of te
May add this to my prayers. May I be clothed in strength...

image via lobue events
A Pie Ranch????? Yes please!

    image via b. jones style // image via atlantic-pacific
So very cool! I wanna be a Covergirl when I grow up (imagine me saying that in the "But daddy, IIII want an oompa loompa now" voice).

image via late afternoon
Exactly how I would do the happiest place on earth... with a little bit of sparkle.

Oh Monday... sigh, you are full of so much loveliness. Are you all having loveliness in your Mondays? I do hope so!

Love,
Bianca

2 comments:

  1. I know right???? Pie Ranch... say it soft and it's almost like praying (just a little Westside Story reference there...)

    ReplyDelete