Friday, August 19, 2011

where it all began

So far, each year, since that perfect day, we have been able to go back.

Back to where it all began. Serra Cross Park in Ventura, CA.

Each time we return, we can relive it.

How it had been a beautiful weekend and then Sunday came, our wedding day. How the fog and the gray rolled into beachside Southern California. How I was an hour late {to my own wedding}, but it was meant to be. Because the sun rolled out and lit up our vows with its warm glow.

We made promises. To each other and to God.

And then he kissed me.

8 comments:

  1. Ah thanks!!!!!!! It's a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post, I love all the photos <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet, and what cute pictures! I love your ring.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the love! The turquoise ring is from a farmer's market in Cali... it's my new fave!

    ReplyDelete