Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NYC day four: i became a stalker

On day four, I became a little bit of a stalker. Not so much in the creepy hunt people down way, but a stalker none the less.

I mean, it was bad. I was like Lucille Ball in an 'I Love Lucy' Hollywood episode.

The subjects of my interest? Not actors, not models, but bloggers.

It's like this:
At one point I am standing in line at Starbucks, minding my own business, when BAM! There is Amber Valleta, standing directly across from me. Now, do I stare awkwardly? Do I contemplate speaking? Do I slyly attempt to remove my camera from my bag? Nope,  I don't even turn to the camera on my phone for extra super sly documentation. I calmly and cooly text NYC best friend in the bathroom to let her know the actress from 'Hitch' is here and then go on to pick up my Salted Caramel Mocha... that's it!

But then:
Cut to me in front of Lincoln Center, minding my own business, just taking in all the Fashion Week goodness, when BAM! Kelly, The Glamourai, walks down those concrete steps. Before I know it, my camera is out, and I join the swarm of fellow crazy people attempting to capture a picture.

Next Taylor, Sterling Style, makes her entrance. My sickness continues.

And finally, Ashley, Fancy Fine. At this point, I am to the staring/considering approaching phase.

Luckily, about this time NYC best friend left the fashion show she was in and saved me from myself.

No bloggers were harmed in the making of this post.

New York City Day Four.

{ 1. cafe sonatina; 2. lincoln center; 3. alice's tea cup; 4. central park; 5. imagine mosaic; 6. sail boat pond; 7. steps of the met;
8. dylan's candy bar; 9. tiffany & co; 10. the meatballs shop }

2 comments:

  1. Hahah, you are too cute! I wish you had said hello, although I totally understand being intimidated by the idea of approaching a total stranger! I get shy about it myself... thanks for making me smile! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm glad I made you smile! And maybe I'll have the courage next time... wow as I type it I realize I am keeping to my stalker theme a liiiittle to closely, haha!

    ReplyDelete