Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NYC day three: she is a thing of beauty

You will have to excuse this post as it is the longest. post. EVER. But truth be told, it was basically the longest day ever, but in a good way.

As I curated through the abundance of glorious images from day three, I began to worry. Too much? Is this self indulgent? Am I boring everyone? And then I thought, who cares?

So, my apologies loverlies if this post seems like a lot to take in all at once. This one's for me because I am just enjoying reliving all the overwhelming wonderfulness of the day. 

Day three was a thing of beauty.

New York City Day Three.

{1. coffee at d'espresso; 2. chinatown; 3. under the brooklyn bridge; 4. south street seaport
5. grand central; 6. chrysler buiding; 7. the new york public library; 8. bryant park; 9. rockefeller center; 
10. radio city; 11. magnolia bakery; 12. central park; 13. bethesda fountain; 14. the boathouse; 
15. eating cupcakes on the mall; 16. mama mia!; 17. stardust diner }

1 comment: