Thursday, September 8, 2011

nyc

print via 3lambsgraphics on etsy
That's right.

In just a few short hours I will be in NYC. Visiting this girl.

My bestie.
The first love of my life (sorry husband).
My maid of honor.
The woman who makes my heart beat fast.
And makes me laugh til I think I'm gonna pee (gross).
She knows everything about me (she should... she's known me since kindergarten).
And I'd be lost without her.

My trip was a surprise/early Birthday present from the engineer. When he told me, I think I screamed. And then I cried. And then I kissed him. A lot. 

I'd be lost without him too. 


3 comments:

  1. I hope both of you have so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to post everything about this trip! My husband and I are going for the first time in December. We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tomorrow i will START telling you allllll about it.... it might take a few days I fear....

    ReplyDelete