Monday, September 5, 2011

random labor day

If your Labor Day is anything like mine, you are doing as little "labor" as physically possible.

So, in case the most work you plan on doing today involves scanning some pretty things pulled from the blogosphere... here's a healthy dose for your Random Labor Day relaxing.

photo via jenna mckenzie photography
Who knew dixie cups could be so loverly?

photo via eat sleep cuddle
The only problem with this book to journal DIY is that I don't think I could bring myself to take apart a book... any book.

photo via late afternoon
Seriously, who needs pop when your water is this pretty!

In this spore borne air
photo via webponce flickr
I am so obsessed with this moss graffiti! I seriously SERIOUSLY need some moss writing in my life.

One can of beer OR 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
A few handfuls of moss 
One teaspoon of sugar

Blend ingredients, paint on wall and mist daily.

photo via apartment therapy
Mixed CD's paired with polaroids just seems like such a romantic combination.

photo via hank & hunt
Just another way to love bunting.

And now, I return to a marathon of sweet, sweet nothingness with the engineer.

Happy Labor Day!
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. Looove the ice cubes, and lovvvve the mixed cds!

    ReplyDelete