Monday, October 10, 2011

happy birthday sister!

Today is my little sister's birthday. We celebrated over the weekend with rainy days, old movies, delivery pizza, presents and banana caramel creme pie. It probably wasn't the way most girls would celebrate their 21st birthday... I think it was better.

Ajenda, I have so enjoyed being your big sister. Watching you grow up, discovering all of our similarities and all of our differences, teaching you, learning from you, laughing with you, crying with you, laughing until we cry. Knowing what the other is talking about without even finishing a sentence, knowing the words to all the same songs, and the lines from all the same television programs. On this day, I hope you know how much I love you.

Happy Birthday little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment