Monday, October 24, 2011

random monday

If you run into me today, you may detect a hint of a slightly more defined southern drawl than usual. Could be because I spent the weekend in Texas {their accents always seem to rub off on me}... could just be that I'm tryin sumthan nuw... I guess you'll never know the truth. Yep ya'll, I know that was a little random, but it is Random Monday, so enjoy!

image via lovely morning
I have always loved the idea of having a few chickens in the backyard. {And no, that is not just my small town Texas weekend talking}.

image via i love dust
Coffee and life lessons... too blessed to be stressed. Too true. Must remember this.

image via a cup of jo
One of my favorite things EVER is cozying up with a good book, so a book club sounds fab. But an article club? Why does this sound even better?

image via samantha hahn
Love, love, love this watercolor.

t tea towel via keep calm gallery
I think I would very much like a "T" tea towel in my kitchen.

image via a beautiful mess
Oatmeal never looked so good.


video via that's chic

Heading to the husband's side of the closet right now.

Randomly yours,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment